OMG! WHERE ARE THE POLIGONS!
I hope you will get a lot of inspiration, and you will do a lot of nice SFM pictures.
For me, every picture holds a story. This is tale about one of the strongest and most beautiful feeling, the love of a father.
Somehow I always liked the idea, that scout is spy's son.
I just really like this picture.
How it was made:
1. I made a picture in SFM.
2. I loaded in GIMP, and improved it a "little".
How to make a picture like this:
1. Launch SFM without freezing.
2. Chose a map, and a place in it.(Watch out, the computer should not freez this time eather!)
3. Get some inspiration, until the SFM doesn't crash. For exapmle listen to music.
4. Place the modells, make the poses with care. Hands are very important! MOVE EVERY FINGER! Please...
5. If the SFM haven't freezd yet, put up a lot of light source. That's why models should be placed in dark places.
6. Leave the faces for last.
7. Render it.
8. Load it with any image manipulator program.
9. Try to bloor the blocky poligons first.
10. Try to enhance the textures, like hair.
11. You can even re-draw or enhace their eyes.
12. Try to enhance shadows and lights.
13. Congarts, it's done! And GIMP and SFM have freezd only six times!